Mammy Doll with Rooster Just listed tonight Sunday 9/28











I hope you enjoy this lil Mammy...she has a sister doll that listed earlier this week. Her sister holds the chicken and this one holds the Rooster..They can hang up or sit in a chair....Each is one of a kind OOAK, an original by me Rhonda of Raggedyrhondas.com I hope you love her as much as I loved making her...please bid early and if you have any questions please dont hesitate to contact me...always happy to help you in any way I can....I have listed some patterns starting at .99 cents to hopefully bring in some new customers and make new friends...check them out too if you will.....This doll just listed is 23" tall and her rooster is 11" inches tall...Alot of work on these two...I hope you check out all the photos I included in the listing...I wanted you to be able to see her from different angels.....thanks so much again. Rhonda



1 comments:
Painted Heart Desings said...
Hi Rhonda, Love your Selling Blog! Happy Holidays!Krista Painted Heart Designs
7:24PM